GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice.
· All sales are final, no refunds.
· All classes must be paid in advance through our online booking system. Drop-ins are welcome, but a spot is not guaranteed.
·Body Manipulation Pilates cannot modify or cancel reservations made through ClassPass or GymPass. We also cannot make any exceptions if you arrive at the wrong studio.
· We understand that sometimes unforeseen circumstances can arise, but we have to be strict, fair, and consistent with all clients across all studios; therefore, no exceptions will be made to our policies.
· You are able to cancel/reschedule a reservation without any penalties or fees 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you cancel within the 24-hour window (late cancel) or do not show up for class: Package members will lose the class; Unlimited and Annual VIP contract members will be charged a $20 late cancellation fee.
· Classes cannot be switched within the 24-hour window, but if you see a spot open on the schedule that day, sign up and come in
· Private Sessions: A 24 hr. cancellation policy applies. No exceptions.
SUSPENDING MONTHLY PASSES & CLASSES
· Monthly passes & Session Packages CANNOT be extended unless you are injured, in which case, we will ask for a letter from your doctor. Please be aware when purchasing your monthly pass that you will be required to use your pass within 30 days. Session packages expire 6 months from the time of purchase. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiration date.
· Payment must be made upon booking. NO exceptions. To book into a class you must either have credits in your account or pay at the time of booking.